ProdigiPrinting is at the heart of everything we do.
Prodigi is a digital print company that makes beautiful products and build powerful software to help you outsource your printing and framing.
Prodigi operates a broad range of print machines and are capable to print traditional C-type silver gelatin prints through to inkjet prints using a process commonly known as Giclée printing.
- Up to 3,300m2 of prints per day, which if was A4 prints, would work out to 52,000+ prints per day.
- Production time is 2-3 days for rolled prints and merchandise, 3-5 days for canvas/framed.
- HP DesignJet Z Series Aqueous UV Printers in up to 12 colours and 60" (1.5m) width and 64" Roland Eco-Solvent XR Print and Cut Machines with 8 colours including white.
- Split shift 12 hour day Monday to Friday, which is operated for up to 9 months of the year. For the final quarter and for peak periods at other times, we operate an additional shift providing up to 18 hours production per day; with weekends in addition. Both shift patterns are supplemented by overtime as required.
- We endeavour wherever possible to source raw materials from sustainable sources and are striving for a carbon neutral workflow. We have a highly effective recycling policy and operate an internal sustainability champion award which staff members compete for.